I started working with Tatum in September of 2018. By November 2018, her new website and POS system were up and running.
The challenges we faced included:
- Managing inventory between in-store, online, and wholesale channels
- Offering different products to wholesale and retail customers
- Offering wholesale products with varying minimum order quantities PLUS price breaks for higher quantities
- Managing consignment inventory and payouts
- Transferring products from square space
- Integrating existing barcodes to new Shopify account
- Selling online to retail and wholesale customers
- Selling in-person to retail customers both in her downtown store and at trade shows and events
By integrating a few carefully curated apps, we were able to integrate all of Tatum's systems into one, saving her and her employees hours of manual inventory counting each week.
Her new Shopify system also keeps all of her analytics in one place and saves her money from canceling a few subscription plans to software that wasn’t integrating with others.
Check out Tatum’s testimonial video below and check out her website in action at intrigue.ink and visit her store at 12 East Main Street in downtown Bozeman.