I'm excited to announce my first ever (and possibly only-ever) giveaway!
As I work with more and more creative entrepreneurs and small businesses to help them streamline their systems and overcome their overwhelm, I'm realizing more and more just how much potential Shopify has for helping these companies.
So I'm working on developing an online course to help people build their own Shopify websites!
Now, I love setting up these sites and creating order out of my clients' chaos, and if you're interested in having me build one for you, I'd love to discuss the options.
But I realize that not everyone has the budget to hire someone one-on-one, and other people would PREFER to do it themselves, but just want a little hand-holding to save them time.
My online course is set to go live in early October (and don't worry -- I'll tell you when the pre-sale is open), but before I can record it, I'm looking for a website to build as an example as I teach the content.
Which leads me to -- the giveaway!
From now until August 28, 2018 at noon (MDT) you can enter to win a free custom website, and you can earn more entries by sharing it with your friends and family.
(Yes, full disclosure: This giveaway doubles as a list-building effort. Why? Because when my online course goes live, I'd LOVE to have lots of engaged subscribers who are interested in it!)
The official rules are here, but here are the basics. You're eligible if:
- You're a business owner (current or hopeful) with products or services to sell, either online, in-person, or both (seasonal/craft booth businesses are great!).
- You're willing and able to provide website images and copy within 7 days of winning (images for your homepage, plus stuff like your "about us" page).
- You're willing to add your own products to the site after I build it (I'll list the first 10 -- after that, it's up to you).
- To make your website live, you agree to pay monthly fees to Shopify (starting at $29/month, cancel anytime).
Now, if you're wondering, "Do I need a Shopify website?"
Here are some clues that your answer is YES:
- You have products to sell
- You don't have a website that sells your products
- You have a website but it's cumbersome to update, so you never do it
- Your sales system is so complicated that it's tough to train help
- You sell at markets and trade shows
- You sell on a consignment and/or wholesale basis
- You want to have shoppable Instagram posts
- You want to have a shoppable Facebook page
- You want to have shoppable pins on Pinterest
- You want to advertise to hyper-targeted audiences
- You want your payment processor to integrate fully with your website or POS
- You want your shipping service to integrate fully with your sales system
- You're tired of having to manually sync your inventory between your online platform and your in-person platform
- You have unconventional products that need customization inputs from your customers
- You want the option to install a rewards program or email popup without having to hire a developer
- You want to keep all your customers (and their orders) in one place
Do any of those sound like you? Great. We can fix that.
So hop over to the giveaway and enter today, then share it with your friends to earn more entries.
If you have any questions about Shopify or this giveaway, leave me a note in the comments.
Hope you win!